Blade Runner Style LED Umbrella
Early in the 21st Century, the Tyrell Corporation advanced robot evolution into the Nexus phase - a being virtually identical to a human - known as a Replicant. They're all around you, even now. That guy next to you? He's a Replicant. How do we know? He's walking the streets in the rain with no umbrella. That, and he failed the Voight-Kampff.
In the pre-apocalyptic future, the air will be so thick, it will be dark in the middle of the
day. Coupled with the almost constant rain, you'll need to find a way to stay dry and light your way to the noodle shop down the street.
Even if you don't live in a quasi-futuristic Los Angeles and you aren't a Blade Runner, you can still have the coolest umbrella on the street. With a push of a button, the shaft lights up, illuminating you and your path. Now, even in the darkest of nights, you're a lot more visible to the cars on the street, making your long walk home through the rain a lot safer.
- Futuristic black umbrella with LED light-up shaft
- Stay dry on your walk to the noodle shop
- Push the button to light up the shaft with LEDs
- Look both ways and watch out for replicants
- Batteries Included (Uses 3 x LR44 Button Batteries)
- Dimensions: 32.5" long; 41" opened diameter